Thursday, August 18, 2011

Starting Out Small

Time for a new post! I know... I am really overdue! Stay with me folks, I hope to get more consistent again. One reason that I haven't been blogging is that I'm really busy (but who isn't?). My other reason is that whenever I think about blogging I just get so overwhelmed thinking about everything I need to catch up on since I went MIA on here a couple months before the wedding. Ok, enough excuses!!

Today I decided to get on here and start out small. That's why I decided to show you the LOVE mugs I talked about awhile back. Here is a picture of them with the flowers in them on our guest book table. Don't they look fabulous?! I just loved them! Special thanks to our amazing florist, Amy Degraw, with Brown Bunny Flowers. She is wonderful! If you are local and are looking for a wedding florist, I definitely recommend her!

Photo cred to my friend Alexa Westerfield of Swell Life Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment