Thursday, August 25, 2011

Married Life Update & Honeymoon Pics

I thought I'd check in and let you know how married life is going. You guessed it... it is going swell. :) It's nice to be able to spend a lot of time with my best friend and not have to say goodbye to each other every night anymore. I've gotten into the whole "wifey" routine quite nicely I think, although I may not always enjoy cooking dinner and cleaning the house. ;0)

I just realized I never shared any pictures from our honeymoon on here. Here are several pictures! We stayed at the Sandals resort in Antiqua (a small island in the Caribbean) and it was absolutely beautiful! We had an amazing time. I wish we were still there.

2 comments:

  1. Omg! That water tractor thing looks soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. thanks Melissa... it looks a lot more fun in the picture than it actually was though. :)

    ReplyDelete