Friday, July 2, 2010

Turquoise & Yellow Wedding

For awhile now I have been thinking about what colors I want to decorate my wedding with. I'm thinking turquoise and yellow?! One, because they are my favorite colors and two, because they create a great contrast.

Check out these amazing photos I found on Life. Love. Lipstick by Hugh Forte Photography. I love that she incorporated the blue mason jars with the yellow roses and daisies. The lemons used as placeholders was such a cute touch! I also like how the bouquets still had a few pink flowers in the mix to make it a little more feminine and fun.


2 comments:

  1. First off - Found you on WeddingBee and I'm loving your blog so far! I too am new to blogging but decided to give it a go once I got engaged!

    Second - love the turquoise and yellow. I initially was going with turquoise with pops of red, but then I saw the turq/orange combo, and I think I like that better! I may tie in some yellow with it if I go that route. My fav pics you have are of the mason jars and daisies - love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Steph C! I'm glad you like it so far.

    I love the turquoise and orange color combo! That will be so beautiful!

    I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete