Friday, February 4, 2011

Hipstamatic Meets Wedding Crafts

The last few days I have been busy crafting items for my wedding. :) I took some photos with the hipstamatic ap on my iphone. Pretty cool, huh? I love this ap because it makes all your photos look vintage and awesome! These are just some sneak peaks of the crafts I have been doing. I will be sharing more later about what I am doing with them and how I did them.

Fabric flowers :)
A little Aleene's Fabric Fusion :)
Centerpiece fabric from JoAnn :)
I bought these 1/2 gallon blue mason jars from a lady off Craig's List for a total of $25! What a deal! :)
Fabric scraps, etc. :)
I bought these at an antique store in Clovis, CA called The Robin's Nest. I fell in love with them the first time I laid my eyes on them and I cannot wait to put them up in my house!!
Hope you are enjoying what I post! Please let me know if there is something I am not posting that you would like to see. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment