Monday, September 13, 2010

Wedding Color Palettes!

I found a great blog all about wedding color palettes! Every blog post shows a new inspiration of color. I am so happy I stumbled upon this little gem.

theperfectpalette.blogspot.com

Here is the color palette I found to be most inspirational for my wedding. It is a really romantic color palette with aqua, chocolate brown, latte, and ivory...

...And the inpiration board to go with it. :)



Previously I thought my wedding colors would be turquoise and yellow, but after I found a bridesmaid dress that I loved in a latte color I began to to think maybe I wanted something different. Here is the dress. What do you think??



And here is the back of the dress... Isn't the bow in the back so cute?!


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! so happy you stumbled upon my blog! love that palette! gorgeous bridesmaid dress pick too! happy to have you as a reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the dress!!! The palette is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete